Franz Preuschoff started his career in 1927. His left the Deutsche Lufthansa on December 31, 1966 when he retired.
- Apprenticeship as a flight mechanic and wireless operator
- Air services teacher for Scadta (Sociedad Colombo-Alemana de Transporte Aéreo) in Columbia
- Joined Deutsche Lufthansa
- February 1938
- Took part in a rescue operation salvaging the life of Mario Stoppani
- April - June 1938
- Expedition to Pearyland in the north of Greenland
- December 1938 - April 1939
- Flight Engineer training course in the U.S.
- December 1966